Reg. Charity No. 233120

The Trust was founded in 1956 for the promotion of corporate worship by maintaining the fabric of places of worship that do not require subscription to any doctrinal articles of belief and are of historical and architectural importance. Preference is given to chapels that are on the roll of the General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches

The Trustees are also the trustees of the Hibbert Trust

Funding the conservation of chapels
of historical & architectural importance